A modern way to treat varicose veins in the legs using sophisticated laser technology. During the operation for the treatment of varicose veins on the legs, laser energy, thanks to a unique light guide, destroys the walls of the vein from the inside, thereby destroying the vein.
- One puncture under the knee bend (2-3 mm)
- Excellent clinical effect
- Excellent cosmetic effect
- The operation is performed under local anesthesia (the patient goes home immediately after the operation)
- The operation can be performed on both legs at once.
- No need for special patient preparation before surgery
- Easily passing postoperative period (minimal bruising and swelling of the legs)
- The patient is able to work
This technique is most effective in the initial stages of varicose veins, with vein dilatation no more than 1 cm and a small number of pathologically altered veins. The method is effective in the presence of trophic changes in the skin of the lower leg.