The Clinic for Children's Diseases treats all diseases of premature babies, infants and young children, as well as adolescent children up to 18 years of age.
The clinic is an example of a high-tech center in the field of diagnosis and treatment of childhood diseases and offers only the most modern methods of examination and treatment.
In addition, diagnostics and treatment of all acute diseases of the newborn and infancy, childhood and adolescence (with the exception of oncological diseases of childhood) are carried out.
- All endocrinological diseases
- Diabetes mellitus (all types of treatment, including an insulin pump)
- Stunted growth (impaired growth and puberty)
- Thyroid diseases
- H2-Exhalation test for the recognition of lactose and fructose intolerance in the small intestine
- Gastroscopy and coloscopy (in collaboration with the gastroenterological clinic)
- Functional endorectal ultrasonography
- pH meter
- Diagnosis and treatment of chronic constipation
- Perinatal center for monitoring babies born at a particularly early date
- Outpatient service with monitoring monitoring, home monitoring
- Constant monitoring of the condition of newborns, care, attention and care for newborns by experienced medical staff under continuous medical supervision, clarity and thoroughness in the performance of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures by medical staff
- Hemoturia (excretion of blood in the urine, the presence of red blood cells in the urine)
- Enuresis (bedwetting)
- Various disorders of urine transportation from the kidneys through the urinary tract (due to diseases such as urolithiasis, anatomical malformations of the urinary tract, inflammatory changes in the ureter wall, tumor process in the ureter, etc.)
- Uroflometry (a diagnostic method that measures urine output during urination)
- Specialized psychotherapeutic outpatient clinic for patients with epilepsy and other convulsive syndromes. Extensive diagnostic capabilities, including video recording of epileptic seizures with subsequent viewing of video recordings and their detailed analysis, which allows the doctor to make an accurate diagnosis and choose the most correct treatment tactics. Viewing video recordings together with the patient, followed by a conversation. Video recording of epilepsy or convulsive seizure with simultaneous recording of an electroencephalogram.
- Diagnosis of child development
- Spirometry and plethysmography